Sunday, April 19, 2015

Fading fading away... future looks bleak

Ok, so this second half of this semester is going to say the least, shitty.  I have 3 papers due this week and I havent the foggiest how to do them, political science is a given, I know nothing about it even after a semester of it, and sociology's three theories in gyms has confused the heck out of me, like its to general or something, and Ive never experienced a gym enough to have the slightest idea to program it in the three theories for the paper.

I have come to the conclusion, that I am just going to have to take the hit this semester.  Political science, I already flunked out I think. All the exams I failed.  So..yeah...  English Comp II we are doing classical research with hypothesis, topic proposal, outline, thesis, bibliography annotaions...I mean, I got totally lost.  I can just do the research and then write the paper.  My teacher has so much busy work, warmups in class, reading logs?! With six logs per reading times 2. Really? I seriously dont have time for that.  I think next time Ill have to get a different teacher.

Ok, that is my griping about school.

The positive outlooks of this semester.
I have learned a lot of what the classical research asks for so now I know what to do.  Sociology class, um...hmm how society works as a whole? Ok, next! Political science, to read the book and not rely on the lectures.

Well, Im guessing I will have to look for a job here soon. School needs a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment