Sunday, October 2, 2016

Thinking on a positive note from now on...wish me luck

So, tomorrow is Monday and I feel like I am kinda ready for the week.  Last week and the week before, motivation was essentially dead. I didnt look for a job, clean house or much of anything. This weekend though, I did clean the walls, the grimy doors, and the base boards! I felt like I made such progress.  I vacuumed, dusted cleaned the bathroom and finally file the stack of papers that wers accumulating on the file box.  I also cleaned the desk so this week I can get some work done (aka job searching.)
I am hopefull that there is a job out there waiting for me to succeed and make progress from my now boring and dull life.
I wrote a message to a friend about my lack of progress in the job hunting and how I may have to find work in another stae.  She asked where and my dreamy mind went to Maine and Vermont.  Dreams I know, but there could be protential in my future in making my way that direction. I then started googling houses and the morgage average in the area and viewed youtube videos on Portland, Maine.
Why do I dream of living in Maine you ask? Because it is so far away from here.  It's by the ocean and you can wear sweaters there more often.  Getting the LLBean catalog also helps. The leaves in the fall, and the blues greys and greens call out to me for the change of views.  I love the Rocky Mountains dont get me wrong, I just crave something as beautiful but away from here. Somewhere cold.

Yesterday, I was thinking of my blogging. How I have been basically writing about the same thing, complaining on my current living conditions. None of it is up lifting now that I think about it. From now on I will think on more positive out look on my soon to be future. I know it isnt going to be peachy clean and wild daisies but the mind can really over come alot in ones life no matter where they are coming from or going.
So now, I begin my journey to a more positive out look for my future.  Bad days, bring it! Im not falling for your crocodile tears. Sunny happy days are here to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment