Thursday, June 19, 2014

Learning to write smart

Today I found out that the semester is really exploding.  I have papers to write up the ying yang.  I don't know if I am even going to get them finished.  I did learn my lesson, to not take an English class in the excelled class. Ugh. I am just taking a breather tonight. I'm not going to go near any of it until tomorrow.  This way hopefully my mind will be clearer and more focused. I was walking home and I told myself to look at it like credit card pay offs.  This stress is nothing new and avoiding it just makes it larger.  So that is what I'm going to do, pay off each credit card one at a time. The largest credit card I will work in little pieces. Research here and there and type as I go. Then, take a break after a page or two and later work on the other one,type page then break. Etc,etc.  I do hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment