Sunday, June 1, 2014

My physiological mindset of my weight...so I think

I can't help but always be self conscious of my weight.  You see, I almost look like the weight of hers...and I am adopted.   I have no blood related characteristics from her what so ever.
But, I couldn't help but comparing my body to hers.  I vowed never to look like that, a potato. Now I am one. Sorry mom.
All my life I was always skinny, almost to the point people would ask me if I even ate.  Finally, I got to the point in my young adult hood that I was able find the strength with in myself to wear clothing that revealed my figure.  Before then I was very shy, and hid under baggy clothing such as sweatshirts and baggy jeans.  Now, I feel as though I have to wear the baggy clothes because I now weight 148 lbs with a 39in waist and 37 hips.  Everything else is getting larger to like the girth of my upper arms and I dont have armpits anymore or collar bones (visable)  I HAVE NO NECK!
I can't feel my ribs either.  I read somewhere that if you cant feel your ribs without having to dig for them you are in dire need to loose weight.  Well, that is where I am, sad sad face.
So, I have to watch what I eat, no potatoes,  pasta, bready foods, sugar, and chips etc.
Eating like a vegetarian and walking and swimming everyday I know I can conquer this health issue.
My goal is back to 130 lbs in four months. By October I will be back to smaller pants, shirts, and summer dresses!  I have a green one that I want to wear with shear confidence.  No muffin top, rolls of any kind any where.
Will I make my goal??
I will log my progress on here weekly, foods, what I did for exercise,  and where I am in lbs.
Will go along on the ride with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment