Monday, June 16, 2014

Sinful as sin?

Why is it so easy for me go crazy about someone.  I've only spoken to him on Mondays and Wednesdays.  He's short and petite 5'4. He has small hands, white, like he doesnt see the sun much, hairy narrow chested, slightly bow legged, Walks confidently, has a short beard with a red tint that he likes to touch, wears wire rimmed glasses, very short light brown hair and I think grey eyes, his eyes are like Garfields eyes half opened.

You can tell I have observed his physique quite closely. Now, every night I wonder what he does alone. What time does he go to bed? Since he claimed to be a religious man does he pray before he goes to sleep?  Does he read the bible before he turns off the lights? Does he do his homework online and stays up? Do I ever run through his mind like he does through mine?

These are the questions I ask myself and realize what he meant when he said lust is distraction. NO LIE.  I want to tell him how I feel but only in the times I want him badly.  I then to calm myself and know that if I had said anything that not only would I make a fool of myself but probably never hear from him again.  I want to keep talking to him on the bus on Mondays and Wednesdays.  If that is all I can get I will enjoy what I can. :-)

I know what I feel is very bad considering I am still married but sleeping in a different room and treating this relationship as roommates, but I have desires and needs.  My social health is piss poor so I will take what I can get.

P.s. I dont even know his name.  I have to remember to ask him.

No comments:

Post a Comment