Tuesday, August 25, 2015

My Future processing...please hold

Changing my major is one of the big changes I have made to improve my life.  I was going for Social Worker but the further I got along I felt more and more depressed.  Finally, I decided that I should go into business type of classes. So, decided on Communications. So far the classes  are just what I needed. I think I am going to bring up my GPA with these classes. 😃  So I am excited for my new life and the future to come.  Finally, I feel like Im going down the right path.  I know it isnt going to be easy at first but there is going to be a time where I look back at the accomplishments  I did to get there will be mine.  I am hopeful.

"Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment