Monday, August 17, 2015

Time for patience with myself

Ok, so I've watched enough classic movies over the weekend. Now, it's time to be productive. Clean apartment, buy groceries and write out new apartment application.  Yes, you read me right, I'm moving out!  It's a scary task because not because I'll be living on my own, but because  I have to break the news to my girls that...their father isn't coming.  I also have a huge fear of failing. Not being able to pay for everything, not buying a car in time of winter, and applying for the temporary assistance I'll need to get my feet on the ground in a reasonable time.  I hope I have the  patience with myself to take day by day, through the good days and the most terrible ones.  Patience is one of my weaknesses on myself. Partly, growing up I was naturally slow at things and I was always frustrated of how far behind I got doing things compared to others.  So, today I'm hard on myself on getting things done and right the first time.  What I have to learn is that I'm human I will make mistakes.  I ghostedhave to learn to stop and think things through.  Then take the necessary action.

No comments:

Post a Comment