Sunday, February 16, 2014

Disappointment but Determined

I think I put up a wall this weekend after taking my math test. It was on  the second chapter in the class I still managed to flunk it.  I did tell myself that "This is math and I have to take my time to get through it.  Even though I might have to take it over again, the class, the class over again.  I know that this is the stage I have given up in the past I have attempted college and dropped out because I thought that I won't make it any farther than this exact place in math.  This is why I chose to persevere through this regardless if I fail to the end.  I just have to get through the hard rock wall I have always faced in the past that stopped me.  This time I am finding the sledge hammer and try to break it down, even if it takes another try in another semester.
With all the fear I have had in the past of failing, I know this is the time to face it and charge through.   Stare at failing in the face and say, "I'll be back!" Because I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment