Saturday, February 22, 2014

Instyling Anew

I seriously need to make an attempt of bettering my wardrobe. I am looking through Instyle wearing a black Zoo York sweatshirt, grey chopped yoga pants white socks, and Crocs...yes I said it own a pair of Crocs.
With that said looking through the Instyle magazine, I want to research what is in style that I myself would wear.  Luckily, it is the March issue I am flipping through. Hopefully, I will get some ideas that will induce the need to rid of my current wardrobe.  I have started somewhat of a trend for myself. I have purchased some scarves now I have to find the ensemble to go with them.  I have gained 20 lbs so wearing nonelastic pants is now uncomfortable for me.  I actually have try a size 14-16 just feel comfortable just to sit down. 
The magazine isn't much help. Considering the models are all a size 0, I have to consider what works for my "apple" structure.

Just last night I was viewing customers of Michael Kors  opening and reviewing their new bags on Youtube.  Note, these bags cost half I pay for my rent. I thought if I'd I bought one of these one: what in the world would put in it, two: my wardrobe I currently have would be the reason the bag would not see the light of day. So I have to start with my wardrobe and slowly weedout the clothes I have had since maybe 10 years now.
So Instyle, do your thing! Help a women in fashion need!

No comments:

Post a Comment