Thursday, February 20, 2014

Patience

I have two part to do and online math homework and I have no motivation to do any of it.  I don't know if it is part of my depression or just not sure of what my major is that is killing my learning motivation.  Last semester I gave a hoot about failing, now I am failing my math and I could care less.
I'm wondering there is something deeper, something that has haunted me all my life bases on my learning abilities.  I already know I don't get things right away I literally have to do them over and over again. This may be the cause of my frustration.  I see others get the class assignments fast but I always still have questions. I hate that.  I wish I could be in the norm.
I do however think that at my age I understand my learning abilities more than I did when I was Freshman in college years ago.  So I mostly tell myself that I have to be patient with how long I will get something in a class.
I will get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment