Thursday, February 27, 2014

Process of elimination

I had to make a decision on one of my classes.  I wasn't doing well and with the other classes I am grasping them. I thought that to keep myself in tuned with the positive aspect of school I need to eliminate what is bringing me down.  So, today math is no longer a part of my weekly routine. I do have a bit of guilt because at the same time I didnt give it my all, I threw in the towel.  The weight of feeling of failing can take a toll on me.  I hope I can get over it soon enough to get on with the rest of the semester. Math has never been my strong subject. I have guess will always struggle with math except for the basics.  I think with Algebra I just cant grasp it with every day living.  Is that why it is so hard, because I can not relate it to every day living activities?
I withdrew my math pre algebra class, not with my tail between my legs but with my head held high knowing that I now can focus on my other courses.  Its funny because I thought I was going to withdraw my social working class.  Not that is the class I truly am enjoying.  Goes to show that taking steps can help make up your mine on what is best for lifes decisions.
Math will always be there.  I will take them toward the end that way I will be able to just focus on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment