Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Beginning of an End

Ahhh..finally Christmas is finally almost here.  Finally almost over.  Technically its over when the presents are opened because thats when everyone disperses to their own worlds with new stuff.   Then, I think I'll be able to breath and focus again on my future, the new year is coming up and I have plans, big change plans.  Nobody will be ready for it,  I know I will be the only one.   I have to take the chance.  I have to move forward.
I've saved and mentally prepared myself day in and day out, blogged about it, tweeted about it, trying to psych myself to go forth with it. I still have more psyching to do.  I gave myself until August.  I will plan and save accordingly.
As for my mental health, I do think that this the best plan I have had in my life.  I am doing this for myself.
I am not going to tell anyone until the it is done, that way I dont have anyone changing my mind and blocking my way.  Like my mom.  She is the last person I wany to tell believe it or not.  She lectures and yells ugh really I wont be able to handle that...ever.
With the New Year, it is going to be a New chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment