Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Being Real

Ok, so what if I don't pass the final.  I have worked and yes I don't understand a lot of it.  The quizes online shows that.  If I don't pass the final it'll be ok.  I just have to take it again (the coarse) and remember what I learned this time.  I also did pass a mile stone in this coarse, I actually made it this far.  The last few times I bailed out before half time.  In the time I have tried this, I gained more and that is what life is about, right, leaving with more than what you came with.  So yes I do feel I have gained a lot since August regardless if it isn't enough or as much as others left with.  I am doing this for my good, I will take what I can and grow it in time. 

Always take things positively, no matter how bad they seem. Grow it with what you have..time is on your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment