Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Great Achievement

Well, it's the last day of the year 2013.  There are resolutions to be promised.  I am not going to make any promises except that I will make every effort to make this year a better one than last.
Improvement will never die.  In these efforts I have made plans and will hold myself to them.  They are emotionally hard plans but for me they are essential.  I wish to grow and build a better me.  With that, I have jotted down notes, lists, and blogged about it in hopes that will help me stay on track.
Right now, the thoughts and plans are all about me.  There are others involved but to make it right I need to find where I stand.  Then, when my feet are firmly on the ground I will break the news to the others; after I have made the move.
With the doubts flowing through my head now and again, my fears of failure seem to wash over me and steal the motivation I have built inside me.  I have to to pull myself together and reread the notes, and blogs I have written to build the strength again.
What brings me to this state? Judgment.  People who tell me they know best, that Im doing the wrong thing, and that I won't succeed. 
This is why I choose not to tell certain people what my plans are.  I need to prove to me that I am capable of achieving this for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment