Thursday, December 12, 2013

My first Finals...ever

Yesterday I took my final for my math class. Final.  The teacher  still hasnt posted the grade yet.  I guess that even I didnt pass I did do what I could.  I did take a lot from it.  If the case is that I will have to take it over again, I will do so with great confidence I have more now going in the class  than I did this last semester.
Now I am working on a paper that is worth half of my final in my english course.  It is due Saturday and I don't have not even a paragraph yet.  It is 11:27 p.m.  Procrastination is my biggest weakness when it comes to pressure.  All I have done was change the short story that I have to critically analyze,  write what I might write about it and watch a movie.  Tomorrow I am going to be cramming like no other considering the paper is due at 9 a.m. on Saturday at 3-5 pages.  Sigh...this is the last class of the semester, why can't I just get done and relax.  Because the final is worth 200 points and could make me or break me. All that time and effort during the semester could crumble to my feet without mercy. 
"Let's do this thing!"-Ratatouille

No comments:

Post a Comment